• Carrollwood Village Shoppes was completely renovated in 2007 and 2008.The property has lush, mature landscaping and an attractive courtyard area featuring water ponds and fountains. Chili’s Grill & Bar, Maloney’s Irish Pub,and Ocean Blue Japanese Sushi Bar each have outdoor tables and seating in the courtyard area.
• Square Footage: 1,200-1,879 SF available for lease immediately
• Signage: Two, multi-tenant pylon signs, one each next to the entrances on North Dale Mabry Highway and South Village Drive. In addition, Chili’s has its own monument sign along North Dale Mabry Highway
• Parking: 315 spaces, (6.95 /1,000 SF)
• Location: The center has an irreplaceable location at one of Tampa’s busiest intersections and in one of Tampa’s most desirable communities. Furthermore, the mix of national and local tenants with long histories at the center provides stability in income and occupancy
• High Traffic Count Intersection: The Average Annual Traffic Count on North Dale Mabry Highway just north of the center is 63,000. The Average Annual Traffic Count on South Village Drive, just west of North Dale Mabry (by the center) is 23,000
• Demographics: In a 3 mile radius, there are over 101,000 residents with a median age of 41. The average household income is $64,749