* Building I (Phase I) – cross-dock building totaling 722,733 SF with 36-foot clear height, 266 parking spaces & 174 trailer parking spaces
*1,620,305 SF industrial park on 119 Acres at the northwest corner of Interstate 20 and State Highway 360 in Arlington, Texas.
* Phase I : Four buildings - 1,258,865 SF expected to deliver in Q3 2017
* Phase II: Four buildings - 361,440 SF scheduled to break ground in Q3 2017 with full delivery expected in Q2 2018
* Located inside a Triple Free port Tax Exempt Zone
* Gateway location within the Great Southwest Industrial District, which consists of more than 100 million SF of distribution and manufacturing space
* Approximately 11 miles south of the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, close proximity to the Arlington Highlands Lifestyle Center, AT&T Stadium and Globe Life Park in Arlington
* Excellent access to Hwy 360 and I-20