» Now Pre-leasing
» Pad Sites Available
• Size: ± 80 Acres
400,000 Sf Of Gross Leasable Building Area
• Zoning: C-3
• Utilities: All Utilities Are Available To Site
• Frontage: 2,000 Sf Along Loop 1604 And Direct Access To Potranco
• The Shops at Dove Creek offers excellent visibility and access to Far West San Antonio, the MSA’s fastest growing region.
• The site is adjacent to a Super Walmart and additional retailers are expected to join the tenant roster, including Sam’s Club, Ross, PetSmart and Michaels, as well as other national and
• Walmart, HEB, Kohl’s, Academy, and LA Fitness are among the retailers with a presence in this underserved trade area, which has seen explosive residential growth.
• The Shops at Dove Creek is currently an approved master development plan by the City of San Antonio. A copy of the master plan is available upon request.
• Significant infrastructure improvements that will begin in 2016 include the expansions of Loop 1604, Potranco Road and SH 211. A new 36’ three-lane thoroughfare will also connect Potranco Road to Loop 1604.
• Microsoft just announced it will build a 1 million-square-foot data center project minutes from The Shops at Dove Creek.
• GM Financial is building a new operations center that will house up to 700 employees two miles from the property