Bldg Share: 6.03%
Building entrances and common areas were inspected:
* The Plume Street entrance had deferred maintenance on steps and railings.
* The City Hall entrance had stored janitorial equipment in clear view and a temporary AC unit was visible in the bank lobby, doors were propped open with floor fans. The atrium lobby was clear and well kept.
CBRE|Hampton Roads Building Services offers cutting-edge maintenance and technical solutions. The scope of services includes responding to tenant calls, preventative maintenance, site inspections and operational audits. Each member of the group is trained to comply with CBRE|Hampton Roads customer service and performance standards. CBRE|Hampton Roads employs Building Services Technicians and has many service partners throughout the country that are all
trained on our standards and follow the processes we have set forth for a high quality, service centered Building Services team.
* Preventative maintenance
* Energy management support
* Emergency power maintenance
* Safety program and training
* Electrical maintenance
* Plumbing maintenance
* Minor roof repairs
* General maintenance
* Fire/life safety system management
* Bench marking and Sustainability
* Lighting maintenance